Terms & Conditions
IDP- TERMS OF SERVICE
By using our Services, you are agreeing that there is a contract between you and idp Group Limited (“idp ” or “we” or “us”) which sets out the terms and conditions on which our business operates. Please review these Terms of Service before using our Services.
Users Agreement for Our Services:
1. About Us
idp Group Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 09789319 and have our registered office at 60 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
Our purpose is to provide you (the “User” or “you”) with a platform to link professionals (“Data Protection Experts”) with companies that require their expertise and a software solution platform to provide information, assessment and recommendations (the “Services”).
The website is designed to provide advice in relation to GDPR but is not designed to provide legal advice
3. Acceptable Use
You are free to use any of our Services in compliance with these Terms of Service and in compliance with applicable laws. You may not use our Services in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Services or any network or equipment used in the provision of our Services.
4. User Accounts
- To use the Services, you must register and maintain an active user account. Account registration will require you to submit certain information.
- Only users who have attained an age of 18 and above can register and maintain an account and get access to our Services.
- You may not authorise a third party to access your account. You cannot assign or transfer your account to a third party.
- You are personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password and associated information. We will never ask you for your password by phone, email or written communication. We reserve the right to verify your identity and / or any information provided by you.
- Use of our Services may result in payment and is governed by our payment mechanism [link to be inserted].
- By using our Services you agree to comply with our payment structure and methods.
5. Data Protection
6. Limitations on Use of our Services
Your use of our Services is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and before using our Services you agree to the following limitations below:
- You must be over 18 years old to use the Services.
- The software, source code, logos, images and data are copyrighted by idp. You shall not copy or reproduce the software or furnish or otherwise disclose such software to any third parties. You shall not attempt to:
- copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit or distribute any portion of the software in any form or media or by any means; or
- de-compile, reverse compile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the software.
- You cannot redistribute our software or modifications of it, or use our APIs other than through Services implemented by idp.
- We are not liable for the protection of your devices and any illicit activities that may result from a stolen or breached device (smartphones, tablets, computers, smart watches, etc).
- Violating these Terms of Service may result in Services not being provided, your user account being terminated or if in violation of the law, you being held accountable.
- We can suspend or temporarily interrupt the available Services as normal events.
7. Third Parties
We are careful with which third parties we rely on to provide our Services and take security and data privacy seriously. However, we are not liable for the failure of third parties to protect your data.
idp takes no responsibility for the services provided by third parties. It must be governed by a contract between you and third party. idp is not liable for any damage, loss of profit, reputation arising out of services provided to you by third parties.
Use of third party services does not establish idp as a provider of these services.
When using our services, you agree to comply with applicable laws when using the services.
8. User Generated Content
You may post comments and feedback related to services provided that they comply with the below:
- You will not post a content that violates other peoples rights or the law in general.
- You will not post anyones identification, sensitive personal and financial information on idp.
- You cannot post any content that is defamatory to anyone, results in reputational or financial damage, or pose a threat to rights and freedom of natural persons. idp does not take responsibility of any of such content and consequences arising thereon.
We may make the user-generated content provided by you available to other users of our website. You agree that idp is free to use comments and feedback that are posted by you through our Services as long as it does not constitute personal data and does not pose a threat to rights and freedom of natural persons. As such, copyrights are retained by you for any such content shared, but a transferable license is granted to idp to use, modify, redistribute, or sublicense this content without providing attribution, payment or expectation of royalties from you.
We may use the information for developing, modifying or marketing our Services.
idp has the right to access the information provided by you or your user account for technical and official support with the protection of confidentiality, security and integrity of the provided data.
You agree that any information provided by you complies with the acceptable use standards set out in Clause 3 of these Terms of Service.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
We have the right to remove any information provided by you if, in our opinion, the content does not comply with the acceptable use standards set out in Clause 3 of these Terms of Service. If we remove your content you have a right to appeal
9. Modification or Termination of our Services
We will be improving our Services constantly, and as such may add or remove features or part of the website or software. We further retain the right to suspend or delete user accounts, or refuse any or all of our Services to specific individuals or parties, provided there is a good reason for doing so. We further retain the right to suspend or terminate any or all of our Services.
10. Key Payments and Service Information
Use of services may result in charges and you agree to our terms of payment
Inclusive of taxes where required by law
Preferred payment method is a debit and credit card and a receipt will be issued.
11. Intellectual Property
By accepting these Terms of Service and using our website you acknowledge and agree that all content presented to you on our site is protected by copyrights, trademark, services or other proprietary rights and laws.
All content, data and information provided through our Services are owned by idp , or where applicable our licensors.
“IDP” are a registered trademark of idp. You are not permitted to use it without our approval, unless with our express consent.
12. Service Information
- You use our Services at your own risk.
- No information obtained through our website or our Services (including, but not limited to, the chatbot) amounts to legal advice. You rely on this advice at your own risk.
- We try to ensure that content delivered through our Services is accurate and of high quality. However, we are not liable for information that is inaccurate or incomplete. If you do notice inaccurate or incomplete data, you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can improve our content.
- By accepting this Terms and Condition you are giving us an explicit consent to send offers to you.
- When a Data Protection Expert provides information through our Services, they retain the right to update that information
13. idp Rights and Infringement Policy
By using our Services you understand and agree to idp rights and infringement policy.
- If any violation or breach of the Terms of Service, idp has the right to limit or prohibit access to our Service and/or amend or delete your user account without prior notification.
- Serious cases of violation of these Terms of Service may be reported to police or judicial custodians.
- idp has the right to report any unlawful or threatening conduct.
- idp has the right to change and remove any content considered unlawful, offensive, defamatory, abusive or undignified without prior notification.
Although we facilitate interactions between you and Data Protection Experts, we act only as a mediator. As such we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, in relation to the quality of service provided by the Data Protection Experts.
idp and its staff shall have no liability for claims by, or damages of any kind whatsoever to, a user of this Website or any other person for a decision or action taken in reliance on the information contained on this Website. Such damages include, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.
idp excludes and limits all of our liability to you, unless where it is unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
idp is not liable for any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using the Services.
idp and / or Data Protection Experts associated with the Services may provide you with advice and recommendations. However, idp does not accept any responsibility for any decisions made by you in connection with the implementation of such advice and recommendations. It shall be the responsibility of and made by, you.
idp does not accept responsibility for any actions carried out by you as a result of information or views expressed by idp as part of the Services. Any opinions expressed by any Data Protection Expert are their own and are not necessarily those of idp . Although all information is given with the best of intentions, you should not rely on advice received on the website and should obtain professional advice where necessary.
16. Third Parties
Where the App contains links to third party websites, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by idp of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of these third party services or websites.
17. Governing Law
These Terms of Service, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims), are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Effective Date 1st March 2018
If we make a request to you, you agree to defend, indemnify and leave us alone from all liabilities, attorney fees, claims and expenses or whatsoever that occur from your use or misuse of the Services or software. We reserve the right that in any circumstances you will cooperate with us and provide true and honest information.
idp shall be entitled to assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract, declare a trust of or deal in any other manner with any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the user.
The user shall not be entitled to assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract, declare a trust of or deal in any other manner with any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement, unless otherwise agreed in writing by idp .
Users agree to any terms and conditions shown in the website. You agree not to sell or resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any part of our Services for any commercial purposes without our permission.
Any failure by us to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms of Service or Services shall not constitute a waiver of that right or whatsoever. Please use our Services responsibly.
If any provision of this agreement is judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of the provisions shall not be prejudiced.
These Terms of Service contain the whole agreement between you and idp relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior agreements, arrangements and understandings between the parties relating to that subject matter.
21. Contact Us
Feel free to ask us any question if you have by email support@idp .com.